I don't know what it is about springtime, but I want to sew cute things for my kitchen. Out with the old aprons, potholders, and dishtowels and in with pretty new ones! Here are my 9 favorite (and free!) patterns and tutorials to freshen up your kitchen.
And guess what? They make great gifts too!
1. The classic tie on dish towel. This never goes out of style!
2. My tutorial for the One Yard Magic Apron comes with a pattern!
3. See how to make pretty Cloth Napkins 2 different ways!
4. Potholders with Pockets are the best!
5. These Tea Towels are made with fat quarters. :)
6. How about a fast and easy Laminated Table Cloth?
7. This BBQ Apron uses 3 half yards of fabric for a fun patchwork look.
8. Learn the easy trick for these fun Log Cabin Style Hexi Potholders.
9. Last of all... every kitchen needs a cute mini quilt, don't you think? This darling Sunshine Mini was designed by Jennifer Jangles!