The last time I went to the airport I was carrying my a handmade carry-on and it was so much fun to have people ask me where I got it and answer that I MADE IT! Some people recognized that my bag was handmade and they asked if I was the maker - yay!
That's why I decided to make you a list of my favorite DIY sewing project that will help you have that same fun when you travel handmade. Plus there are other benefits too, he he!
Note: most of these are free patterns or tutorials, but some require a purchase. They are all amazing.
1. The Rollie Pollie Organizer... it's genius!
2. The Tote with Many Pockets is just what you need when you travel... and it's a free pattern!
3. My Travel Jewelry Organizer really works - I use it every time!
4. The Aeroplane Tote from Sew Sweetness comes in 2 sizes - one is perfect for your sewing machine!
5. My Peek-a-Boo Pouch free sewing pattern lets you have 2 or more pockets to organize your things and see them at the same time!
6. Sew a Pretty Quilted iPad Case to help your devices travel safely and beautifully! (free pattern)
7. Only travelling in your car? Make it more organized with my free Car Diddy Bag pattern!
8. Then keep your kids organized in the car too with this organizer that hangs on the back of the driver's seat!
9. This is the Ultimate Travel Bag that I sewed together with my friend Heather. And it is the Ultimate!
10. I sewed this sweet little dumpling shaped pouch using a left over quilt block. What would you use?